Sa Canoveta is an old farm house located in the south of Mallorca Island.
It is a estate owned by our family for several generations. The main house was built in 1897.
We have restored various existing buildings turning them into comfortable apartments.
We have the privilege that our estate is in a quiet area with spectacular views and at the same time very near to Ses Salines, Campos and Sa Colònia de Sant Jordi.
We would like to emphasize that we are five minutes from the paradise beach “Es Trenc”.
The farm has been restored in 2014. The architects were Sebastià Ginard and Pere Pau Fullana. The Technical architect was Guillem Mas.